ABOUT MYSELF

Assalamualaikum ,
hi to all readers


 My name muhammad Aniq Zakwan.you all can called me Niq or Wan.For your information,i would like to create this blog actually because of my english teacher Pn.Nor Asikin Binti Ariffin.I'm 19 years old and stay  at Bangi since from kindergarten.I was born on 8 September 1999 Hospital Negeri Sembilan.Now.i studied at Institut Kemahiran Mara Kuala lumpur(IKMKl).I applied and registered through online system after Finished PLKN programme.Everyone can agree that i am good student that i like to study even im not fast learner in pw4 field.I am going enter IKM because my goal is want get more knowledge about electrical and want be like my lovely father .I can say that I am a responsible and a hard-working student. Moreover, being a sociable peopleand  have many friends since I like to communicate with people and get to know new interesting individuals.Furthermore,if we have more friend they all can share new things that we dont know.It's not too much to say that they are likely to be customers or maybe more than that as our business partner.



Picture with my third in sibling,akmal


I can say that I am a new boy in the field of electrical engineering.I'm still learn and tried to improve my skill to be electric Master sifu.hehehe.Hope you guys please please pray for me 😊👍

if you think you cannot doing anything you must believe that god want test you.God have pan the best for you .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIFTHONG

Public Speaking Collaboration LRM and PW4